September 6 2015
Confess you are Blessed, not Stressed or Oppressed.
1. So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
Galatians 3:9 KJV
2.Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times.
Psalms 106:3 KJV
3.Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord ; that walketh in his ways.
Psalms 128:1 KJV
4. O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.
Psalms 84:12 KJV
5.Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord . Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart. Blessed art thou, O Lord : teach me thy statutes.
Psalms 119:1-2, 12 KJV
6.Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord ; that walketh in his ways.
Psalms 128:1 KJV
7.Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Matthew 5:7-11 KJV
8.The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him.
Proverbs 20:7 KJV
9.Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
Romans 4:7-8 KJV
10. Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Revelation 22:7, 14 KJV
Cursed is like these:
1. And the priest shall write these curses in a book, and he shall blot them out with the bitter water:
Numbers 5:23 KJV
2. And the anger of the Lord was kindled against this land, to bring upon it all the curses that are written in this book:
Deuteronomy 29:27 KJV
3.Lest there should be among you man, or woman, or family, or tribe, whose heart turneth away this day from the Lord our God, to go and serve the gods of these nations; lest there should be among you a root that beareth gall and wormwood; And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst: The Lord will not spare him, but then the anger of the Lord and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the Lord shall blot out his name from under heaven.
Deuteronomy 29:18-20 KJV
4. But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field. Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store. Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out. The Lord shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me. The Lord shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it. The Lord shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish. So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
Deuteronomy 28:15-22, 34 KJV
The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. The Lord redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.
Psalms 34:17-18, 22 KJV